Everybody has gone through something that has changed them in a way that they could never go back to the person they once were.
Meet Garfi, the world’s angriest cat. The seemingly wrathful kitty, who lives with his owner Hulya Ozkok in Turkey, has a permanently furrowed brow that just naturally makes him appear like a fluffy, orange ball of rage.
My mom taught me one thing:
You don’t always have to tell people you love them. You just have to give them no reason to doubt it.
maybe Jesus was gay the whole time and was actually saying “ah, men”
STOP I SHOULD NOT BE LAUGHING
fucking hell this cat knows how to throw a party
What I need when I feel like shit
a ferocious beast
i will reblog these everytime i see them because she is just such a precious little ball of predatory fury
me: *petting a cat* nice
cat: *bathes self where i touched it*
1. Learn to love sleeping along. You might not always have someone to hold you in their arms. Wrap your arms around yourself and feel safe. You are your own home, no one else is.
2. If you want to sleep in, sleep in. If you want to wake up with the sun, wake up with the sun. If you want to spend the whole day in bed, you can. Don’t waste your life asleep, but don’t let anyone make you feel bad for being rested and spending a day doing nothing.
3. Stop associating food with guilt. Eat what makes you happy, eat what tastes good, eat when you’re hungry, and don’t apologize for it. Eat the damn cake.
4. Don’t let anyone make you feel guilty for the way you feel. Your feelings are valid simply because you feel them.
5. Let go of hate. Hatred resides in you like a rock sitting at the bottom of your stomach. You have to carry it around and feel its weight all the time. Let it go and see how much lighter you feel.
6. Just because you don’t talk to someone every minute of every day does not mean that you aren’t loved or cared about by this person. Relying on someone’s constant attention is toxic. Don’t mistake codependency for love.
7. Don’t drink to forget. I promise it never works. You might forget everything else, but you’ll always be left with the one thing you wanted to forget in the first place.
8. Do things for the right reasons. Be kind for the sake of being a kind person, not so people will think you are a kind person. Follow this rule in all things.
9. If they fuck someone else, you walk out the damn door. Do not make excuses for someone who does not value you.
10. It is okay to be single. Completely single. Without anyone you text when you’re lonely or who tells you you’re beautiful or even someone to flirt with. You have yourself, and often this is the only person you’ll have, so learn to be complete with just your company.
11. Just because it won’t make you a lot of money doesn’t mean you shouldn’t pursue it.
12. Work hard at what you love. Pursue it wholly. If you want to spend your life doing what you love, you better be damn good at it, so work your ass off for it.
13. Write things down all the time. Even if they seem insignificant. In 20 years you’ll thank yourself.
14. Think long term. In five years, will what you’re investing your time and energy in still be important to you? Will it still matter? Are the people you’re with the most the same people you want to grow old around? If the answer is no, make changes. Be better, do better, embrace change.
Page 1 of 296